Sunday, November 27, 2011

Who Needs Sleep When You Can Write?

So my first two chapters have been passed off by the great and powerful Oz. (otherwise known as Caleb Warnock)  Now he has given me a deadline to have a finished manuscript by the New Year's Eve.  To which I replied, "New Year's Eve 2012 right?" No go.  I am supposed to write an entire book in one month.  You read right ONE MONTH.

Crap.  The thought of writing the whole thing that fast makes want to hurl. Breathe. I can do this... maybe.  I finished the marathon one mile at a time. I lost seventy five lbs one at a time, and I will write this book one page at a time.

So what am I supposed to do with my full time job - Being a mommy.  Caleb suggests either listing them for sale in the classified section, or putting out a gallon of milk and a box of cereal -- then locking myself in my room for a month. Since I don't want to get busted by DCFS I think I will look into playdates and preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment