Sunday, April 1, 2012

A is for AHHHHHH!!!

My other blog that I collaborate on is doing the A-Z Challenge, so I thought I would give it a try too, because it sounds fun. (gulp)  So the idea is that you post a topic devoted to the next letter of the alphabet all through April. Except for the first one, there are no posts on Sunday. I am opting for the theme, "These are a few of my favorite things, A-Z"

So here goes, A is for AHHHHHH! Ahhh, is one of my favorite expletives. This whole blogging experiment is a scary idea, and a little intimidating. But if you have read me before, you know I am all about goals and challenges. They make you feel Alive and like you've really Achieved something.

Now if you'll excuse me, A is also for my daughter's pink stuffed Alligator Ally, that is need of immediate tail surgery.

What's your favorite A word?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post very much.
    Good luck with the challenge.
    My favourite word? Daniel.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by for the A to Z Challenge. Enjoyed your post. My favorite A word? I guess it would be angels.

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete